Pneumatic Combination Tool for Polyester Strapping
Easy to operate
The VT-16/19/25HD is the lightest tool in its class at 10.5 lbs (4.8 kg). With two-strap loading and two-button operation, it is easy to use and remove from the strap after cycling.
The VT-16/19/25HD provides a fast cycle time, has a built-in weld cool time indicator and an automatic cutter.
No adjustments are necessary. Wear parts can be replaced in minutes.
All metal and alloy parts provide long-lasting, low-maintenance operation.
- Strapping: For use with 5/8"-1" (16 mm-25 mm) High-Strength Tenax polyester strapping
- Strap tension: Up to 800 lbs. (3 600 N)
- Joint Type: Friction-weld
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- VT-16HD (for 5/8" (16 mm)): 427280
- VT-19HD (for 3/4" (19 mm)): 426160
- VT-25HD (for 1" (25 mm)): 423992