Local Delivery & Set Up Available Per Quote -- Machine Is Set Up & Running For Your Inspection At Our LocationRequest a Quote
Wulftecwulftec wrt-150 semi-auto rotary arm stretch wrapper -- mach #1009
- Up to 50 loads per hour
- NEMA 4/12 control cabinet with quick disconnect
- Allen Bradley 1200PLC
- Separate up & down carriage speeds
- 20" Film NO-THREAD Power pre-stretch 50-300%
- Unlimited load weight (on floor)
- Max. Load size: 54"L x 54"w x 80"h
- Machine dimensions: 166"L x 130"w x 118"h
- Weight: 2080 LBS
- Power: 120V/ I/60 15A
- MACH #1009
- Allen Bradley variable frequency drives Wulftec was the first in North America to put AC variable frequency drives as standard equipment on all machines. Why? AC variable frequency drives and motors are safer, offer a more reliable performance and require minimal maintenance. Wulftec® stretch wrappers will save you time and money.
- 20" NO-THREAD® pre-stretch carriage 20" NO-THREAD® powered pre-stretch carriage for quick, easy, ergonomic and safe film loading. Our pre-stretch ratio goes from 50% to 300% for optimal film use and reduced costs. With our revolutionary spring loaded carriage gate, our carriages are “maintenance free”. Angled carriage to wrap approximately 2" from conveyor or floor; guaranteeing a secure load.
- 25" ring gear Wulftec uses 25" ring GEAR bearing with pinion GEAR drive for unbeatable strength and durability. It’s one of the main reasons we sell more rotary arm units than ALL other manufacturers combined. The ring gear bearing is warranted for a period of 10 years.
- Dual chain carriage lift system A dual chain ca A dual chain carriage lift system and a dual structural steel boom improves machine security and ensures stable lifting thus eliminating vibrations.
- Quick disconnects throughout Electrical and pneumatic components are quick-disconnect type for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Heavy duty structural steel construction Wulftec® stretch wrappers benefit from an all-steel structural design for superior strength. That’s why our stretch wrappers are well-known for their exceptional strength, durability and reliability -- no matter how harsh your environment may be.